Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bienvenue!


Bonjour! Je m'appelle Skog!
Comment tu t'applle?
Ah...Monsieur Wood, comment allez vous?
Ha)))
OK, that's what I had learned today (if I didn't typed it wrong)!

This language really drives me dizzy....
By the end of the class, I felt like my brain is not inside my head anymore!
I can't think man!
Too many things stuffed in my head, jammed!
Gosh, this is like learning dancing!
Mission impossible!

No! No! No!
Gotta keep my spirit high!
Hehe...besides, no pressure....
Just a leisure course....
Such an irresponsible lame excuse to get lazy....
Ha)))))))))))))

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are leaning French!! Cool man!!
    Where you take the course and when you started?
    What are all the above means? Wakarimasen...

    About the hot chocolate, where is this place? Nice?

    Don't give up!! Ganbatte!!

    Cheers,
    Sand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! French! What a romantic language (and very hard language to learn too). But can easily impressed others, well, that's when you learn how to speak it. hahaha.

    It's a normal phenomenon that your head felt like stuck when studying the language. That's usually what happen when you start taking courses after not having one for a long time. It happens to me often. But it will pass quickly! So, don't give up! Soon. it will be better!

    Take it easy, have a drink & KitKat and enjoy the class. No pressure no pressure. ^_^

    Have fun!

    P/S: the pictures looks like coffee and cookies from a French restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha))
    Thanks! I guess can only do my best huh...
    Btw, I'm not trying to impress anybody for learning it...
    No particular reason...

    ReplyDelete