Friday, April 16, 2010

Journey To The West

.
It had been quite a while since I last took a plane.
I were so worried that the motion sickness which last attacked me will reoccurred.
But thank God that I had a safe journey.

Looking through the window...
They all look so tiny...
The mountains, rivers, lands, houses...and,

Blue sky white clouds...
Something I always love to watch...
And still do...

A different environment...
A different language...
A different culture...

Soon,
I will experience it all...
I look forward but not to get over excited...

I am trying to take things slowly and easily...
Without necessary worries and pressures...
Forget about the 'must-do' list...

I wanna enjoy the experiences in this small town...
Not because of I have to but I wanted to...
Doing things I wanted to and not to have to...

The journey has begun!
'

No comments:

Post a Comment