Monday, April 05, 2010

Remember

Align Center"What flower do you like?"
"If you're thinking to send me one, please don't."
"Oh why is that? You hate flowers?"
"Not really...I like flowers especially a big field full of it..."
"It's just that I don't enjoy watching them dying in-front of me day by day, it's depressing."
"Oh....."

Funny how that one would answered it that way.
Yet it is so true to me.
To watch a living thing leaving...
Counting days that left...
Knowing that there is nothing you could offer to help...
It's saddening...

There were moments when I allowed myself being emotional...
Certainly I would give myself a wake up call...
For that I always wanted to remember sweet memories we shared...
And to take it lightly on bad memories in the past....
As we all are just a passing stranger on earth...

Give a little more love each day...
To a little changed in mood each day...
For a better day...
For a better life...
For a better world..

To live in...
To blend in...

Remember... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment